- Competitive remuneration with the opportunity to grow within the organization
- A fun, dynamic and collaborative culture
- Be part of the story of inspiring, impactful and meaningful projects.
- Flexible, part time and remote working arrangements available
LemonApp are a new and innovative Perth-based app development and web design specialist, making custom apps affordable and accessible for small to medium business and not for profit organisations in Australia without compromising on quality, user experience and ongoing support. However, we also work with large business and enterprise customers who chose us for our fresh and affordable approach to innovation and digital transformation.
At LemonApp, we don’t just offer build and design services; we also deliver a powerful, outcomes-driven asset coupled with market-savvy insights and ongoing support. Most of our projects deal with helping our clients find innovative ways to solve real-world problems and thereby impact our world in a positive way.
Introduction: Design that makes them go “wow” is where it all starts! To this end, we’re looking to grow our awesome team so we can continue to deliver outstanding customer experience, game-changing app and web solutions and results-driven digital marketing.
Job Overview: As an UI/UX Designer is expected to deliver high-quality user interface and software design for high-profile Australian clients’ digital products, developing user-centric services whilst addressing and solving real-world problems in keeping with their branding and value proposition. Reporting to the Customer Solutions Director, you will also work collaboratively with our project management team, particularly the Projects Director as well as the development team assigned to each project.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Attend project meetings with clients and understand basic requirements
- Provide significant inputs on design sprints and design thinking workshops
- Collect design references and inspirations from design repositories
- Do basic competitor research analysis for client’s products and services
- Develop wireframes, mock-ups, UI/UX prototypes and make necessary adjustments after internal team and client feedback
- Present outputs to the team and the clients through design boards and journals
- Work collaboratively with the team to ensure all outputs are seamlessly integrated and synchronized in design, functionality and customer outcomes.
- BA/BS Degree in any Design and Development Field (e.g., Graphic or Software Design, Multimedia, Computer Sciences, IT)
- At least 18-months professional experience in user interface design for websites, web/mobile applications and the likes
- Expertise and knowledge in using at least 2 well-known graphic design and UI/UX development tools such as Adobe CC, Figma, InVision, Sketch, Zeplin, Balsamiq, etc.
- A natural flair for great design
- Committed to delivering extraordinary customer experience
- Has understanding of basic software development methodologies, frameworks, and best practices
- Is a life-long learner and adjusts well to requirements while taking into account modern design principles and concepts
- Experience in facilitating and participating in design thinking workshops would be highly regarded
- Accustomed to working in an agile and autonomous environment
- Programming and basic coding knowledge would be highly regarded
- Ability to present a portfolio of design projects
- Excellent English language and communication skills