Sales & Business Development Officer
- Competitive remuneration with the opportunity to grow within the organization
- A fun, dynamic and collaborative culture
- Be part of the story of inspiring, impactful and meaningful projects.
- Flexible, part time and remote working arrangements available
LemonApp are a new and innovative Perth-based app development and web design specialist, making custom apps affordable and accessible for small to medium business and not for profit organisations in Australia without compromising on quality, user experience and ongoing support. However, we also work with large business and enterprise customers who chose us for our fresh and affordable approach to innovation and digital transformation.
At LemonApp, we don’t just offer build and design services; we also deliver a powerful, outcomes-driven asset coupled with market-savvy insights and ongoing support. Most of our projects deal with helping our clients find innovative ways to solve real-world problems and thereby impact our world in a positive way.
Introduction: Design that makes them go “wow” is where it all starts! To this end, we’re looking to grow our awesome team so we can continue to deliver outstanding customer experience, game-changing app and web solutions and results-driven digital marketing.
Job Overview: As a Graphic Designer / Marketing Assistant you’ll be delivering high-quality graphic design for our clients’ digital products and services and provide marketing expertise to drive market engagement, brand awareness, unique and creative integrated marketing communications, lead generation and business growth. Reporting to the Customer Solutions Director, you will also work collaboratively with our project management team, particularly the Projects Director as well as the development team assigned to each project. You will also be required to work with our Managing Director in developing internal initiatives.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Attend project meetings with clients and understand basic requirements
- Provide significant inputs on design sprints and design thinking workshops of the company
- Collect design references and inspirations from design repositories while doing market research
- Develop logos, branding packages, marketing materials, brochures, flyers, posters, email headers, icons, trade show banners, landing pages, EDMs and other marketing communications and promotional assets, making necessary adjustments after internal team and client feedback
- Contribute to web projects that require marketing and sales driven outcomes to ensure our customers gain real outcomes.
- Manage the multimedia repository of the company and its clients
- Develop and deploy paid ads and do ads management and social media management for internal projects and clients
- Develop social media and marketing plans and promotional concepts for the company and its clients whilst contributing the LemonApp’s Strategic Planning.
- Provide SEO expertise for internal projects and clients
- Present outputs to the team and the clients through design boards and journals
- BA/BS Degree in any Design and Marketing Field (e.g., Graphic Design, Multimedia, Marketing, Communications)
- At least 2 years professional experience in graphic design
- At least 1-year professional experience in ads management either on Google Ads or FB Ads. Also 1-year experience in SEO.
- Expertise and knowledge in using at least 2 well-known graphic design, media compositing and editing tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe XD
- A natural flair for great design
- Committed to delivering extraordinary customer experience
- Has understanding of software, digital products and services sales funnels
- Knowledge of sales funnel automation and writing ad copy will be highly regarded
- Has business acumen and the ability to approach business problems with strategic solutions driven by real outcomes
- Is a life-long learner and adjusts well to requirements while taking into account modern design principles
- Accustomed to working in an agile and autonomous environment
- Ability to present a portfolio of design projects
- Excellent English language and communication skills