DevOps / Technical Relationship Manager
- Competitive remuneration with the opportunity to grow within the organization
- A fun, dynamic and collaborative culture
- Be part of the story of inspiring, impactful and meaningful projects.
- Flexible, part-time and remote working arrangements are available
LemonApp is a new and innovative Perth-based app development and web design specialist, making custom apps affordable and accessible for small to medium businesses and not for profit organisations in Australia without compromising on quality, user experience and ongoing support. However, we also work with large business and enterprise customers who chose us for our fresh and affordable approach to innovation and digital transformation.
At LemonApp, we don’t just offer build and design services; we also deliver a powerful, outcomes-driven asset coupled with market-savvy insights and ongoing support. Most of our projects deal with helping our clients find innovative ways to solve real-world problems and thereby impact our world in a positive way.
Introduction: Cross-Platform Application Development is getting bigger and bigger. More and more companies are engaging in hopes of having their digital solutions designed, developed, and deployed at twice the speed.
- Create and automate CI/CD pipelines for internally hosted projects and applications.
- Troubleshoot production related issues.
- Deploy and maintain web applications and websites.
- Stay up to date with security vulnerabilities and keep application instances up to date.
- Setup and manage third-part services like email, SMS, WebSockets etc for the development team during staging and production.
- 2-3 years’ experience in deployment and management of cloud infrastructure (AWS preferred).
- Preferred AWS DevOps Engineer certification.
- Building/Managing CI/CD pipeline.
- Setting up robust and secure AWS environments.
- Deploying and managing production services and applications on AWS.
- Good understanding of software architecture designs.
- Proficiency in Linux / Unix Commands.
- Maintaining existing infrastructure and supporting clients.
- Knowledge of other tools like Docker, Ansible, Cron would be a plus.