- Competitive remuneration with the opportunity to grow within the organization
- A fun, dynamic and collaborative culture
- Be part of the story of inspiring, impactful and meaningful projects.
- Flexible, part time and remote working arrangements available
LemonApp are a new and innovative Perth-based app development and web design specialist, making custom apps affordable and accessible for small to medium business and not for profit organisations in Australia without compromising on quality, user experience and ongoing support. However, we also work with large business and enterprise customers who chose us for our fresh and affordable approach to innovation and digital transformation.
At LemonApp, we don’t just offer build and design services; we also deliver a powerful, outcomes-driven asset coupled with market-savvy insights and ongoing support. Most of our projects deal with helping our clients find innovative ways to solve real-world problems and thereby impact our world in a positive way.
Introduction: Cross Platform Application Development is getting bigger and bigger. More and more companies are engaging in hopes of having their digital solutions designed, developed, and deployed at twice the speed.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Familiarity with ES6+ syntax.
- Knowledge on using native build tools, like XCode, Android Studio.
- Understanding of REST APIs and different authentication method.
- ReactNative: To build cross platform mobile apps for Android, IOS and Web. This should include from making responsive UIs to efficiently query data and also mange states in an optimized mannner.
- Firebase: Should have experience with Cloud Firestore, Push Notifications, Cloud Functions and Analytics.
- Portfolio of past projects
- Git: To manage and collaborate in different projects with the rest of the team.
Good To Have: